The role of the Sales Representative within the FSG Group is for a results-driven person who will actively seek out and engage customer prospects at the reward of great commission structures. Providing an appropriate solution for all the prospective new customers needs. Having the ability to achieve set targets in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell Integrated solutions; Contractual Cleaning, Hygiene, Pest Control, Garden Maintenance, Landscaping, Security, Office Maintenance, Office offerings (Office Plants, Coffee Machines, Water Coolers)
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, networking & referrals
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests; competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the industry;
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Must have a dynamic & energetic personality, self-motivated and self-starter
- Experience Selling into Corporates, SME, SMME, Industrial or Retail environments;
- Ability to accurately survey sites and draw up the required costing and proposal associated with the relevant scope of work;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills; Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Contactable references.