The successful candidate will be motivated with the ability to lead a team in a corporate landscaping environment. Candidates should have strong communication skills with previous experience in a horticultural environment and project management role.
- Quoting & Costing of tenders and projects is essential
- Plans all maintenance and project work, applying his or her expertise to achieve the agreed upon maintenance standards, scope of works and long-range goals/planning.
- Liaise closely with Clients.
- Attend site meetings with Clients and provide advice when necessary.
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly progress reports to management and clients.
- Maximise productivity.
- Manage a team of supervisors on various sites and deploy work for the areas under your charge to ensure smooth operations.
- Oversee staff training plans
- Conduct assessments on managerial and supervisory staff.
- Keeps accurate and complete records on assets, inventory, maintenance procedures, pesticide/chemical applications, company administrative policies and procedures, environmental policies.
- Ensure all adhere to company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety requirements
This position will report to the Operations manager of the company.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in landscape industries in a project management or equivalent position.
- Have extensive turf knowledge
- Have extensive plant knowledge
- Experience in horticultural practices
- Problem solving abilities, efficient and attention to detail.
- Valid Driving Licence
- Computer literate (Knowledge in MS Office, MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
SALARY NEGOTIABLE ON EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS